men and valentines

Options

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I want the same thing on Valentine's Day that I want for every other holiday: nothing. I have a job, so if I want something, I buy it. I'm impossible to shop for. \o/
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    We get each other nothing. Saves money, the headache of it all, and no hurt feelings.
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my wife on a weekend getaway. She has no idea where we're going. Only that we're going somewhere.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    A remote control and a tv dinner
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I got my husband a movie and book. He was thrilled. Yeah, gave it to him early...not good at surprises. :laugh:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Go to the adult store and suprise him with a new toy.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    To bring a smile to our ladies' face, make her happy, and hopefully not get her the wrong thing that F**ks up the day.
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Mine usually wants a steak/potato dinner and a massage.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    To bring a smile to our ladies' face, make her happy, and hopefully not get her the wrong thing that F**ks up the day.

This is why I don't like suprises. Best to shop together then everyone is happy!
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    A couple days without b*tching about something LOL
    I don't *****..I'm a silent deadly type!lol !
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    just get naked, or in lingerie and the highest heeled boots to the knees you can find,,,,, dip some strawberries in chocolate and start putting them in his mouth,,,
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    One day of freedom.
  • It honestly surprises me that people don't know their partner well enough to determine what gift to purchase.

After several years together and choosing a non-materialistic person to spend my time with, yeah, I do wonder. I've gotten him all of the gifts he has wanted and would like for Xmas/Birthdays/etc. Valentines day is for something smaller than say a birthday, so I don't think you should be condescending about people not knowing what to get. Be glad your partner is an open book with a wishlist, but not everyone is or wants to be with someone who is.
  • maylilymomma
    maylilymomma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know my spouse very well, but he is so frugal with money that he would be more upset with a present than without! But it always makes me feel badly and I don't get anything in return. I try to tell him that not everything costs money nor does VDay or my birthday come more than once a year!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    the usual stuff...

socks. tools. ties. cologne. framed pictures. coupons.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    HUNTING EQUIPMENT....and sex
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    something he can use to either build or destroy... or you can smile like a donut... :O
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Guys get presents on Valentines Day??? lol.......
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My guy wants a girl who doesn't expect anything on Valentine's Day, so that's what he gets. We both win.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I think maybe to be let off of the hook for not giving their significant other the most amazing, most expensive Valentine's experience ever. Really ladies, it's just another day. You seriously don't need those earrings that will set your man back a grand.

Let your lovely men off the hook. :)