New and looking for friends

Options
Hey everyone, i'm new to this site and looking for some friends. I am serious about this weight loss and it would be nice to have support from people. Feel free to add me so we can support eachother.

Replies

• NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new too, and I say the more the merrier when it comes to support. :)

Tracey
  • HowzItGoinEh
    Options
    Added! I'm always looking for new friends for some mutual *kitten*-kickery. :)
  • klmetcalf89
    klmetcalf89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    welcome.. I am relatively new to MFP as well and always looking for friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Tmoney19
    Tmoney19 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) I need more MFP friends for support also.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome to an awesome site ..........anyone is more than welcome to add me ...good luck to everyone with their healthy lifestyle ...wishing everyone much success:bigsmile:
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I'm allways looking for support and friends xx
  • queennellie78
    queennellie78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also new and would love to make some friends to take this journey with . I am 10lbs down " my first goal" my long term goal is 200lbs Feel free to add me
  • taniamcc
    taniamcc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again... still a bit to loose :) feel free to add me x good luck on your journey!
  • mlcrawford
    Options
    I've been using the MFP app for a while now and I just realized that there is support available! I would love to make some friends that are focused on getting healthy and interested in giving and recieving support. Please add or message me so I can get started. Have a great day!
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Feel free to add! Everybody on the link is welcome. Great support here. Just started using recently and amazing how I am watching what I eat now. Thanks MFP
  • SugarBritchesSarah
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • jadmom
    jadmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started Tuesday!! Figured since I always "Start on Monday" maybe I will last longer than Friday! :0) Im loving the ease and convenience of this tool but could use a WHOLE lot of motivation! :0)