100+ lbs to lose in their 20's

Options
Hi,
I have been on and off MPF for quite a while. My Wedding is coming up in 2 months and i want to lose 20-30lbs before the wedding but my ultimate goal is 125 lbs lost. I am looking for other people in their 20's looking to lose 100 plus lbs. Feel free to add me ... maybe we can start a group.

Replies

• jmbond06
    jmbond06 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm also in my 20's trying to lose 100 pounds. I'll add you :)
  • kumanekochan
    kumanekochan Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am in a similiar boat, feel free to add me.
  • taby_C
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the site, I have to lose almost 150 pounds. You can add me if you want!
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm down 64 and have about 93 more to go! Im also in my 20's Feel free to add me for support. :)
  • tommiirugby
    tommiirugby Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    have 100+lbs to lose on here all the time feel free for anyone to add me
  • KaseyErin44
    KaseyErin44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also in my 20's and I'm getting closer to that 30s mark and I'm not liking how much I weigh. I"m looking to lose 100 lbs over all but I have a mini goal of 50 lbs by June 1. I'm going on a family vacation to the Bahamas and I dont wanna be this big in all the photos! Please feel free to add me. I could use the support.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am 20, and friend request sent. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Clos210
    Options
    count me in lost 60lbs need couple more :) ... add me if you guys want I give motivation n keep track of you guys
  • reamolina
    reamolina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30 in October so I kissed the 20's good bye. I was really hoping to lose my excess weight by the time I passed that mark, but that didn't work. I was married almost four years ago, and thought I'd drop it by then too. I have decided enough is enough!! I am moving forward and this will be the year! So far I've made it almost a month without feeling frustrated or thinking I can't do it anymore. I have about 100lbs to lose, and I'm not willing to start over again. I'm not in my 20's but you can add me anyway if you want. Good luck and God bless your journey!