Opinions on my diary today?

Options
Today is one of the few (hopefully start of many) days that I actually ate to what I thought/think is healthy, and actually recorded everything so far (no cheating!)

So, for all you smart eaters out there, how am I doing? what am i missing? is it good? is it bad? Let me know!!

EDIT: Guys...I'm eating more than this...i just wanted to know how im doing so far.

EDIT AGAIN: Also. I'm only talking about today. I'm not consistant. I'm bad at logging. I am ONLY talking about today SO FAR.

Replies

• Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hope you will be eating more today, you are WAY under claories.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    you're planning on eating more than 680 calories today, is that correct?
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    more food and water
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    ED
  • AleshiaBunting
    AleshiaBunting Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh My! That's not nearly enough food. Where's the protein? Fruits? Veggies? Water?
  • maddiequinlan
    maddiequinlan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Veggies are missing! I'm assuming you are still going to be having those 2 more meals/snacks as well.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Why do you only eat two meals a day? And they total less than 700 calories. Is there a reason for this??

If this is how you normally eat it is a very bad plan. You are consuming far too little calories for your body to run off of. You should be eating no less than your BMR. Continuing to eat this little puts you at risk for malnutrition, injury, sickness, and the loss of a lot of muscle.

You need to eat more ... eat more protein, more fruits and veggies... eat more in general - a LOT more.
  • super_b_star
    super_b_star Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Omg yes i do plan on eating waaaaay more food, haha! I just meant thus far..
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    *Waves as a fellow Minnesotan*

Looking back through your diary, your daily calories are too low.

More protein. More fats.

Are you enjoying what you're eating right now?
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others...are you having more? cause you need more. have some more protein, veggies and water
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

PHEW! good!! you had us all worried :happy: kick it up with some protein, fruit, veggies and water. you can do this!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    ED

I take back my original post. I'm glad you're eating more!!
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

If you plan on eating more why are previous days such low calorie? You have yet to eat anywhere close to where you should be.

You need to eat more protein and more fruits/veggies. You are running low on everything.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Looks okay so far, as long as you enjoy it enough to stick with it.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

Your other days show your way under, not just today, you NEED TO EAT MORE!!!!!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HONEY I HOPE YOU PLAN ON EATING 3 MEALS A DAY WITH AT LEAST 2 SNACKS. YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR WATER INTAKE ALSO! PROTEIN, VEGGIES, FRUIT, WATER & NUTS ARE A MUST FOR HEALTHY WAY OF LIFE. I AM AFRAID IT WON'T TAKE LONG BEFORE YOU GET SICK.
  • super_b_star
    Options

PHEW! good!! you had us all worried :happy: kick it up with some protein, fruit, veggies and water. you can do this!

Now I'm worried I won't get more advice other than 'eat more' lol. it's only 330pm where im at, i'm not done with my day ;P

I'm always told I am gonna eat too much fruit...even though i have lots of it, and would enjoy eating lots of it, lol.

Is what I've ate so far healthy though? as far as the content?

thanks for replying :)
  • super_b_star
    Options

Your other days show your way under, not just today, you NEED TO EAT MORE!!!!!

Thats why i said today was the rare day that i actually (so far) have recorded everything i ate. I'm new. I'm not consistant. at all.
  • super_b_star
    Options

If you plan on eating more why are previous days such low calorie? You have yet to eat anywhere close to where you should be.

You need to eat more protein and more fruits/veggies. You are running low on everything.

again. I don't log like i should. I eat a more than my previous entries indicate. i was just asking about today. so far.
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow...you really do need to eat more calories. I looked back through your diary and the highest calories you ate was 725. That is not nearly enough! I also did not see any water consumed.