New here

Options
Hello all! I'm Deanie.

A friend told me about myfitnesspal, and thought I would try it. I could certainly use a pal to help with my fitness goals!

I've entered my meals for today and have found the site very easy to use. I will be inviting many friends!

Replies

• Betsygail
    Betsygail Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome I've been on here for about 6 months. I can always use support. Feel free to send me a friend request. :bigsmile:
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - you will absolutely love it. I think the site is addicting.

I log even if I've been bad, it's all about accountability. :flowerforyou:

In fact, I have done better this past 2 weeks than the 1st month I joined. I started 3/1/10.

You MUST log in everyday and enter your food and exercise.

It's amazing how big the food database is -- I never have a problem finding a particular food to log.

Good Luck!!

:heart:
  • nurseseabreeze75
    Options
    Welcome!!! I too am new here and have found it helpful to keep a food diary so I can see where I am with my calories!!! I am loving this site. One thing that this site has helped me with so far is drinking water....I never drink water but seeing that all the other beverages add calories I have been drinking more water everday......I can't wait to weigh in and see if I have lost anything!!!! Good Luck with your weight loss!!!!