Scales

Options
So for the longest time I didn't have a scale of my own and so I would use the one at the gym or at friends houses, these scales made me feel really good because they said that I was losing a lot of weight. I finally bought my own scale and its reading a good 10 lbs more than these scales I've been using. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions for good scales?

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Scales will read differently.

It all depends on how old it is, if the battery needs to be replaced, what type of flooring it in on, if the floor is level or not, how often it gets moved/kicked/banged, etc. All these things will change what the scale reads.
  • Vmax1992
    Vmax1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    The old scale my wife had was way off, a good 8 pounds or so. I purchased a Withings WS-30. When I step on it (even tells you if not correct foot position) the weight is sent via WiFi to my Ipad and I phone. If traveling I pack the scale and it does the same via bluetooth. Kinda cool when I step on the scale in the bathroom and it registers down in the living room.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I have an eatsmart scale that i love. it was affordable too. i got it on amazon