Hello from Alaska!

HI Im new here and just wanted to say Im looking forward to using my fitness pal and meeting others who are trying to get healthier. I recorded my first day of food and didnt realize how many carbs I was getting with drinking juice and eating eating things I thought were light food like a smal bowl of cereal!
Tomorrow Im going to leave the cereal alone and drink more water during the day. Wish me luck because tomorrow my morning routine of walks begin!
Nice to meet everyone!
talknhanz

Replies

• HI Im new here and just wanted to say Im looking forward to using my fitness pal and meeting others who are trying to get healthier. I recorded my first day of food and didnt realize how many carbs I was getting with drinking juice and eating eating things I thought were light food like a smal bowl of cereal!
    Tomorrow Im going to leave the cereal alone and drink more water during the day. Wish me luck because tomorrow my morning routine of walks begin!
    Nice to meet everyone!
    talknhanz
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    Welcome, AK. Love your screen name. Good luck here....we've all done the OMG after adding in a day's nutrition!
    cm
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Welcome
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome, I am always so jealous of those of you in Alaska. I can't wait to go one day. It is on my lifetime wish list. I wanted to go to school there but never got to. Bummer :frown: .

Anyway we are very glad you are here you can do this.

Eve
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    talknhanz

Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • Hi, I'm new too and a lifelong Alaskan!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome, grvchk!
    It is great to have you here as well.:bigsmile:

Best of luck to both of you.
    Eve
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Hi, I'm new too and a lifelong Alaskan!!!

Welcome!!:flowerforyou: