Four weeks.

Options
I was wondering if it is possible for me to lose 18lbs in 4 weeks.
Do you think I could actually do this if I ate 1200cal per day and
Worked out every day for 20 minutes ?
And if not,how much could I actually lose?
Any advice would be appreciated,thanks.

Replies

• robinsnest02
    robinsnest02 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I just don't think it is possible. Without your stats it is hard to tell you how much you could loose but I would say about 8 pounds max.
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Maybe if you added more fitness to increase your metabolism. I would aim for an hour and a half of fitness every two to three days and then add the 20 minutes a day rule in. Find something you love.

I think the 1200 sounds restrictive and longterm, it may be hard to stick with and it's all about willpower.
  • S_i_e_r_r_a
    Options
    Oh yes!
    Stats -
    5'5 ,133lbs & mostly sedentary .
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Sorry but no, it wouldn't be possible without doing something to harm your health.

You are already at a very healthy weight. That being said your body will not want to let go of anymore weight.... you would be lucky to lose maybe 4 pounds in 4 weeks... definatley not 18.

Don't aim for anything too high. It is not healthy to try to lose so quickly, especially when you really don't have much, if anything left to lose.

Set your goal for 0.5lbs per week, eat your exercise calories and don't rush it.
  • klackey23
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and at 129 I STOPPED losing weight while eating 1200 calories and exercising for 30-45 minutes 4-5 times per week. After two weeks of increasing my calories to 1500 I finally am losing again (down to 127.8, 2.8 pounds away from goal weight). When you're in the healthy weight range to begin with, I think it gets harder and harder to lose those additional pounds.
  • wmoomoo
    wmoomoo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Why do you want to lose 18lbs in 4 weeks? Even if you exercise and eat way less than your BMR, you wouldn't be able to lose that much especially you are only at 133lbs. 0.5-1 lb / week is a little bit more realistic.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    No. Max maybe 4-6 lbs - if you worked your booty off for it.