NEW GROUP for Women over 40-50-60-70!

Options
If you're a woman over 40 looking for healthy eating, delicious & creative recipes, dining out, entertaining, nutrition & exercise ideas, motivation & support, you may love our new group: The Ladies Who Lunch.

We've only been up less than two weeks, and already we have nearly 1100 women, all eager to share and support one another.

No men, no youngsters, no dating, no flaming, no trolls. Just respectful conversation among peers who "get it." If you don't know what we mean when we say "things change as you get older," then this group probably isn't for you ;c)

But if our little group sounds appealing to you, please join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9239-the-ladies-who-lunch

Replies

• ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm going to invite a couple of my friends right now.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have told a few of my friends also-waiting to see if they'll join us
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I think this is a good idea, thanks laarae and Alice!
  • tatianna68
    tatianna68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome group with lots of wonderfully, helpful, friendly ladies all dealing with life just like you. Come one, come all and share :smile:
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Woul like to be part of this group. Count me in!
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Welcome, everybody!
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll give it a try.
  • seendie
    seendie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes Please. I have some younger friends who just seem to romp away and loose the weight, 20 days on here and only 3 lb gone.:flowerforyou:
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    How can I join?
  • oneheckavagirl
    Options
    If you're a woman over 40 looking for healthy eating, delicious & creative recipes, dining out, entertaining, nutrition & exercise ideas, motivation & support, you may love our new group: The Ladies Who Lunch.

We've only been up less than two weeks, and already we have nearly 1100 women, all eager to share and support one another.

No men, no youngsters, no dating, no flaming, no trolls. Just respectful conversation among peers who "get it." If you don't know what we mean when we say "things change as you get older," then this group probably isn't for you ;c)

But if our little group sounds appealing to you, please join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9239-the-ladies-who-lunch

February, 2013: Is this group still going? I would like some friends my age--- 67. I just joined MFP in Dec, and I am enjoying learning the site, and getting more exercise. We (DH & self) are trying a low-carb diet. He has been very good considering he LOVES bread. He doesn't use MFP, but it has been helpful to me. I had two friends my age as buddies here, but one has deactivated. I need more PERTINENT encouragement! Thank you.