Cardio at home

Options
I'm looking for a good cardio program to do at home. I have P90x and have been doing the Cardio X and Kenpo X. I love Kenpo X but I want more than just two workouts. I would do the entire program but it's difficult due to space limitations. Any suggestions for a good cardio program that can be done at home?

Replies

• ccolvin19
    ccolvin19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Jam and love it! I've also heard great things about Turbo Fire and being that it is the same trainer (Chalene Johnson) as Turbo Jam...I'm sure it is fantastic too. The main difference is that Turbo Jam is more dancy and mixes in kickboxing while Fire is more HIIT workouts being heavy on the kickboxing and much less dance. I've also just started Les Mills Combat and know that I am going to be addicted when I start my full on routine of that!

If you have any questions about any of the programs I'd love to help you out. I'm also starting a challenge group soon that I can tell you more about. Its a great way to stay accountable while doing your home workouts (the hardest part for all of us it seems). Feel free to message me and/or friend me on here!