from Ontario, Canada!

Options
Had to say a shout out from the coldest province right now...we are expecting a storm tonight....just snuggling down and planning an in-house workout....what about you?

Replies

• angiemarie_xo
    angiemarie_xo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ontario too! Welcome aboard! :)
  • kitkay2013
    Options
    Nice to meet you! It doesn't matter if one is from Ontario....but good to know!
  • Kit_Kat76
    Kit_Kat76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    From Ontario too...near TO. Was looking forward to a nice evening of volleyball, but bailed because of the weather. Bad timing!
  • eatright2013
    eatright2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am from Nova Scotia and we are getting ready for the storm that will hit us tomorrow. It has been really cold here. -27Celcius with the wind chill factor tonight. Time to snuggle up in a warm bed for the night.
  • kitkay2013
    Options
    it is already snowing here....powerful....buses will be cancelled....it is just another February day in Ontario....
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Australia and its HOT HOT HOT!!!
    Sweating my butt off even before my workout tonight at the gym!
  • karentcampbell
    karentcampbell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am from Northern Alberta, got about 5 feet of snow and it has warmed up from - 42 to -15.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am from SK we have no more room for snow, it can go somewhere else.lol
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am from Northern Alberta, got about 5 feet of snow and it has warmed up from - 42 to -15.

You umm..win.. lol I'm from Ontario - nice to meet you!
  • queens2014
    queens2014 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A place to stand, a place to grow OntariariariO...woo...I'm from Toronto but going to school in Kingston! Friend me if you want :)