Healthy desserts

Options
nataliecarter28
nataliecarter28 Posts: 54 Member
anybody have any good recipes for healthy or low cal desserts? I'm really craving something and have no clue what to make!

Replies

• abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Yogurt + Granola is always satisfying for me...although it's not really super low cal.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    peanut butter cookies
    or if you don't feel like baking, just get some ice cream
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I just discovered these awesome ice cream sandwich bars. The brand is "So Delicious" & they are coconut milk vanilla ice cream sandwiches. Only 100 cals, no artificial sweeteners & even has protein, fiber & iron!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    sugar free pudding or take a box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin - mix and bake like cupcakes. Top w/ cinnamon cool whip....so damn delish
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    breyers carb smart ice cream its low in cal and fat it actually has less sugar than any skinny cow products. Unfortunately it only comes in vanilla, chocolate or strawberry.
  • Robinvan38
    Robinvan38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    From one of the main yogurt sites (can't remember if it was Chobani or Fage), but 3/4 cup greek yogurt (non-fat) and mix in one tablespoon of lemon curd. THe actual recipe goes on a graham cracker crust, but I find its just as good with a small graham cracker on the side. I think it makes a nice serving for two in a cute little shot glass.
    Incidentally both Chobani and Fage have great recipes for greek yogurt on their web sites.
  • skinnymomnivi
    skinnymomnivi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Make a choclate mousse. Take silken tofu and add some nutella/cocoa powder and some sweetener. Blend it all and if you are patient then put it up in freezer for it to get cold. It is very yummy and healthy.
  • hcleving
    hcleving Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really like to mix fresh berries with low fat ricotta cheese and a little bit of honey. Tastes really good and is pretty low calorie :)