Transformations

Options
I am amazed at my transformation already. I am 33 years old and have always been a "big" person and have always been at least 250 pounds for as long as i can remember, even through middle and high school...at least that is what i remember. Since August 2012 I have lost 30 pounds and it hasn't been easy.

I have recently learned and realized that I have always been "uncomfortable" with myself as a "big" girl and now i am learning how to be "comfortable" as someone is getting "smaller" slowly.

I have about another 100 pounds I want to lose and I am giving myself a tear or so to do it, as I do not want to be on this constant roller-coaster or weight loss and weight- gain...

I have to say that my family, friends and even co-workers have been very supportive and encouraging too...

I am so excited for myself and proud of myself for doing this for me and being committed to being healthier.

Replies

• Barton1221
    Barton1221 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! Losing weight is never easy, and it can definintely get you down from time to time...but hard work will pay off!!! I'm here for ya, sister!!! Way to go!!
  • TraceysJourney
    TraceysJourney Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's a great achievement already , Well done .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!