Leslie Sansone Videos and Calories Burned

Options
Can someone please tell me how you calculate your calories burned if you have did one of these videos. I just did the 3 mile and she is saying on it we are walking at 5mph...if I log that in on exercise it is giving me a 480 calorie burn.This for real..I didn't feel like I burned that many calories.I haven't used this video in a year..but it has rained all day and been without a car,so I couldn't make it to a gym.Any help would be appreciated,because I only counted as I burned 350 calories..Ps.. I did break a sweat and stayed with it..but just wondering..Thanks :smile:

Replies

• cytmom
    cytmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too would like to know how to caclulate the calories burned ... I did the 2 mile workout ... it took 30 minutes ...
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I'd wear a HRM for an accurate count.
  • gabegrammy
    gabegrammy Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I do those also, bu tI log them as low impact arobics for 45 min.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Last time I did the 3 miles with an HRM it gave me around 290 cals.
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitor is the only way to know for sure! I have done those types of videos and actually logged them as walking and I am still losing so it must be fairly accurate.
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input everyone.I sure do appreciate it, I am really trying hard this go around and I just want to get it as close as possible.:smile:
  • emchip1983
    Options
    ive just started these, i down load them as low impact x