day 10 of 30 day shred

Options
I have just completed day 10 of 30 day shred. Not sure if I should move on, I pretty much got everything under control I think except for them last set of chrunches you do. I find them very hard to do. Anyways I think I am going to try to move on to the 2nd part and see how it goes. If I cant do it then I will go back to the first one again. Do you think that is a good idea for me to do or just stick with the first part a couple more days? Thanks for any input I can get.

Replies

• JessicaRabbitskis
    JessicaRabbitskis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I personally ended up doing the first part for 18 days but only because my knees couldn't handle it. But now my knees don't bother me at all so I am day 6 today in part two . I say give it a try and if anything I excruciating to go back too one to build up strength and endurance. Number two NASA lot of plank positions and squat moves. As for the abs I find the one at the end of that one impossible as I fall overdo I compensate by doing the bicycle ones at the end of one... Which give it a while you will be able to do them easy breezy I had a tough time with them too but now I got the full minute down pat :)
  • JessicaRabbitskis
    Options
    My results so far.
    1c79bda67639b55a3755a1471ab1239d.jpg
  • JessicaRabbitskis
    Options
    My results so far.
    1c79bda67639b55a3755a1471ab1239d.jpg
    and that's letting it all hang out. No sucking it in at all
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Listen to your body and do what you feel is best for you. :)
    If you feel like you should stay at level one for a few more days until you improve at some of the moves then do so.
    OR
    Try to do level 2 and see what happens! Maybe it will be SUPER hard and you won't be able to do any of it. Maybe you'll find it challenging but doable! It can't hurt to give it a whirl and see what you are capable of.

The goal of 30DS is to do your absolute best during every workout for 30 days (consecutive or not).

When I did it I went 10 days on level one and 2 days on level 2, then alternated between 1 and 2 for a while. Then I did only level 2 before going to 3.

As long as you put everything you can into the workout it WILL do something for you :). It's just best not to do the same exercises every day because your muscles (even if you can't do an exercise perfectly) will get used to the motion. The best way to really lose quickly is to use different parts of your body each day, or at least to change up your exercising frequently.

SO
    Do what feels best to you, but don't feel like you have to master a level before you get to the next one. If that were the case nobody would finish any workout program until centuries later :P.

DO
    Push yourself
    Hydrate
    Eat well
    TRY
    Know that YOU CAN; if not now than later :).

Good luck!!! xxoo