P90X/Combat Hybrid-Starting Monday Feb 11

Options
As the title says, I am going to be doing a P90X/Combat Hybrid starting on Monday February 11th. I basically took a P90X/Insanity Hybrid calendar from Beachbody and I replaced all of the Insanity workouts with Combat workouts. I also replaced Kenpo with Combat 60 and X-Stretch with Inner Warrior Stretch.
If anybody wants to join me, here is the link to the calendar:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=aXFvMHY4Ym9lZXJjNmRvMGlta3FoYnVibW9AZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

I can also send anybody the CSV file that I used to make the calendar so that they can tweak it for themselves.

I have already done about 40 days of Combat. I really love the workouts, but I needed more of the weightlifting that is in P90X.

Replies

• ccolvin19
    ccolvin19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm going to be starting a full out Combat routine on the 17th. I'm just finishing a round of Turbo Jam and I've only done a couple of the Combat workouts so far and am loving them! Have you had good results with Combat? I'm really excited to start it...but I'm starting with my challenge group so I'm making myself wait.
  • jeremyjhartley
    jeremyjhartley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would say that my results are pretty good. But I am not really looking to lose a lot of weight. I am 6' and 190lbs. I just want to drop body fat % and increase muscle %. In the last 30 days I made sure I was eating 2500 calories or so of clean food. 40-30-30 carbs, protein, fat. I then added weighted gloves to my Combat routines for extra resistance. After 30 days I didn't lose any weight. But I know my pants and shirts fit better, I have less of a double chin, and I can see some definition in my shoulders and arms now that wasn't there before.
  • J_sparkle
    J_sparkle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for posting. I was wanting to do exactly this when I finish my current program. It won't be until March, tho.
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I am doing a hybrid of this right now!
  • jeremyjhartley
    Options
    How did you set up your schedule?
  • jeremyjhartley
    Options
    Anybody joining me?