Ok, a couple of 50lbs gone b/a pics

Options
13»

Replies

• heather86RN
    Options
    Background: 35, 5'9", 2 kids ( one was 8.8 the other was 10.5) , sw 202, cw 151, gw 140. Still have a TON of work on my midsection to do but progress is progress. I still see myself as 202. Its not till I saw these pics side by side that I realized I am a far cry from that person. I hate pictures. Even now I hate pictures. But pictures tell the story of our lives and our journeys so I still take them occasionally. The pics are going to be huge because I have no idea how to resize them and of course, excuse the dirty bathroom mirror!

005-9.jpg
    004.jpg
    006-5.jpg
    003.jpg
  • heather86RN
    Options
    You look great! Love the pics. I have the same body shape and wonder if my belly will ever look decent:sad: It is good to see these pictures to give me hope:bigsmile: And don't apologise for your dirty bathroom mirrors, it means that your family is brushing their teeth and washing their face and hands!:flowerforyou:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look great.

I suffer from the same abdo problems...mine a bit more extreme from having twins... let me know if you find something that works well :) The weight lifting class I have been doing seems to help a bit. I have seperated abs though.

ETA: I still see myself at 245lbs as well. When I have a down day, I try on my old clothes.

Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!