New! Looking for a young friend with lots to lose

Options
I'll be 18 next month,
I'm 5'3" 183 and I want to lose 53 lbs.
I hate logging food so i need some motivation:)
Ive lost 23 lbs since i had my son over the summer
(12 from the beginning of Jan. until now)
I'd love to talk! message me.add me

Replies

• klmetcalf89
    klmetcalf89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi im 23 and currently 215 looking to get down to 150ish.. I had my daughter at 19 so can relate to some of the struggles you must be facing. Message me or add me if you want. Would love to motivate each other or give advice if needed. Good luck
  • Kylayaremchuk
    Kylayaremchuk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im I'm 21! I weigh 150 currently but I wanna be back to 130 like I used to be! Id love to be your friend! I need all the motivation I can get! :) add me if you'd like!
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Just got here myself. I'm 5'2" and 214 lbs. Looking to be 125-130 lbs. again!
  • Arlettega
    Options
    Hi Im 35 5'7 currently 220 looking to be 145 like I use to be! I need some motivation!
    :wink:
  • kmmcquay
    kmmcquay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, turning 24 soon this month! I'm 5"4 and currently 210 lbs... need to lose 60 lbs to get to my ugw 150 lbs! :)
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm 23yrs young and weigh 166 and want to get down to 130 135. I had my daughter in 07 and my son inn 11. So I thibk its. About tht time I get my butt back into shape. I'm always looking for some support and motivation so feel free to add and message me and we can go through this journey together.