Turbo Jam dvds

Options
I was just wondering if anyone is or has done the Turbo Jam workouts. I love them and I am starting them up again on Monday! I had great results 2 years ago when I did them, so hope I get good results again.

Replies

• j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam. I started out with those then moved up to turbo fire. I think they are fun and they do work!
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I did turbo jam and moved up to turbo fire.. I love both of them and they both work.. I hope to add clx to the mix too.. good luck with the program again and I'm sure ull get great results.
  • friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I don't think I am ready for Turbo Fire yet...eventually I would like to do it. I did do CLX 2 years ago and had good results but I got injured 3/4 way thru and had to stop. My daughter did the whole program and had amazing results from it..

May I ask if you followed a certain program routine doing Turbo Jam, or did you just do whatever workout you wanted that day?

I am trying to figure out which is my best way to go.
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I purchased this set of DVD's for my wife for her birthday. As a change of pace if decided to do some of the works too. Just did Turbo Sculpt this morning for the second time in 2 weeks. I like Chalean's style
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If you are good at sticking to the plan I recommend doing that.