Ummmm, guess who is a single digit NSV (pictures)

Options

Replies

• Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. SIngle digit dress sizes are very youthful looking :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job girlie!!!!
  • kathy53b
    kathy53b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! WHAT A GREAT JOURNEY!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
  • missyeighmy
    missyeighmy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    great job and congratulations
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! And congrats on both the NSV and the scale victories!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I would just like to thank everyone for the very kind words. I think that is the great thing about MFP, we get to share our successes with others; in some small way each one of has the opportunity to inspire others that are on a similar journey. I know how difficult it can be when you have a lot to lose, and in my case more than some people weighed to begin with, haha! If you would have told me last March that I my 150lbs goal loss was actually attainable I would not have believed it, but now that is becoming my reality.

So, I would like to just put an extra shout out to those who have 150lbs+ to lose, we can do it! No gimmicks or fads just the belief in yourself that you are worth it and becoming the change you want to be!

Thanks again for all the compliments, I may have even blushed, lol! And I cannot wait to see you all at goal...I think I can, I think I can...
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Damn, hot!
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options
    Okay, I had a major NSV today when I was out shopping for some work clothes. Wait for it....YES I am officially in a size 8 with a little room to spare. I did a little happy dance in the change room because I have not been in the single digits for over 18 years (high school). The last month my weight loss has been very slow and I was becoming a bit frustrated, but by changing up my running routine and adding some cross training, I realized today that my shape is changing more than I realized. And yes, I am a total cardio bunny and haven't done any strength training, which I know is bad but I needed to find exercises I enjoy. I know weights will help me tone up and they are on my 2013 bucket list, but for right now I am just going to celebrate the single digits.

I haven't updated my weight loss ticker, but as of this morning I officially only have 25lbs more to lose to reach my goal. And for the first time today standing in that change room I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

Picture on the left - 270lbs (not my highest), Today's picture on the right - 155lbs (I am lucky I carry my weight well because I am still technically overweight). I am 5'5" for reference.

7a1be710-0233-4c9e-ba01-777d1d5ab9ce_zps7064101e.jpg

Wow!!!! Fantastic job!! You look AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations!! You look terrific!
  • Smoothroz
    Smoothroz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Outstanding.
  • MADDUKE1
    Options
    Jesus what a difference the pounds make... good work
  • edkp58
    edkp58 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A-maz-ing, congratulations!
  • maramarx
    Options
    what an inspiration!!!!! will you be my friend? Please??
    :)
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
    Similar stats, and right now 150lbs is my 1st goal, which I'm not too too far from!
    Thanks for the inspiration to keep going.
    Enjoy your celebration :)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look absolutely amazing. Looks like you've lost about 20 years (or should I say gained 20 years?) as well as all the weight you've lost. I am an inch taller and you look slimmer than I do :D

Great job. Keep up the hard work.
  • missmarymcmcmc
    missmarymcmcmc Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "WoW" . What an inspiration!
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman and you are doing a great job with your life - wow!! that is quite a bit of weight you have lost and you are an inspiration to all of us. You look like a different person and younger and healthier - fantastic job, keep up the great work - I am 5'6" and used to weigh 135-140, so we have similar goals - you are a true inspiration and thank you for posting - best of luck to you!!

feel free to add me as a friend, would love to see your progress and cheer you on!!
    jeannemarie333 :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!