New and Determined

Options
I'm new to MFP and also deployed. Looking for motivating friends and great work out routines. I have my dream wedding dress and I am determined to look amazing in it. =)

Replies

• GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    LOVE TO INCLUDE YOU AS A FRIEND, ONE OF MY MFP FRIENDS TURNED ME ONTO A DVE WORKOUT TAPE I THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO HER, SHE VERY ACTIVE AND A SWEETHEART. KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Hiyah go on you tube there are so many work outs on there. They have a Befit channel you can checkout to find something that suits u. I am working on the 30 day shred but have started to mix it with the fitness blender routines on you tube also. good luck
  • angelasowdon
    Options
    I have taken up cycling - its amazing how many calories you burn even on very short distances and I have lost 6lbs in 3 weeks and inches - feel a lot fitter and happier. So cycling is my main activity and it helps with almost every bit of the body.. borrow a bike and have a go..
  • tattoosandheels
    tattoosandheels Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have been here for about a month and a half, and it is so helpful and really gave me insight to how badly and how much i was eating! In that month i've lost 11 lbs and notice the difference. Stay hydrated, positive, and motivated love!

I'm always looking for upbeat friends!
  • toremiles
    toremiles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I currently have this worout trainer app and I love it so far. I walk, eliptical, run, and bike as my cardio. But i'm doing some strengthening as well.
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    good luck! i hope you reach your goals!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me

be safe on your deployment!