Jillian Michaels 30DS or Ripped in 30?

Options
Which program have you had the best results with? Looking to lose inches and tone up for prom!
Thanks guys :)

SW:145
CW:138
HEIGHT:5'2

Replies

• carfamily08
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred first and followed immediately with Ripped in 30. I'm only on Level 3 (of 4 Levels) of Ripped in 30 so I'm not finished yet. I think I saw an overall change with 30DS but because I started out at a higher weight and had more extra fat to lose. With Ripped in 30 I feel like I'm seeing more definition.

This is the 30 Day Shred, top pics are from the end of level one - I forgot to take before pics, and the bottom pics are from the end of level three:

8260756502_2e33129799_n.jpg

And then this is a pic from mid-way through Ripped in 30 (end of level two) earlier this month:

8382384482_0d23d93c9a_n.jpg

Depending on your fitness level I recommend both - I know for myself I would not have been very successful starting out with Ripped in 30 but I was really out of shape and I'm not an athlete!
  • corbyxo
    corbyxo Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow girl you look amazing!!! Congrats! Thanks for the advice, I think i'll do the same after seeing those results :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Either one will work as long as you do it consistently. =)
  • Artests
    Artests Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @carfamily WOW you look so great you can see such a huge difference!
  • WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! I have two days left of 30DS and have Ripped in 30 lined up for the next 30 days. Did you take a break between the two or just start right into Ripped in 30?

Also, I have crap knees. I've had to modify some of the high-impact moves in 30DS as a result. How hard is Ripped in 30 on your joints?
  • Jazzyashes84
    Jazzyashes84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Either one will work as long as you do it consistently. =)

This. Get both so you have variety!
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS then RI30. I think the latter is a little bit more difficult. I'm doing them again, cause they are great! :D
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am now on day three / level 3 of the 30ds. Have not lost any weight but am certainly toning up....I love the workout and am planning to start RI30 after a one or two day break. It is also the first time ever that I consistently follow an exercise routine.
    Definitely recommend it.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have done both and i think i had better results with 30ds. I have now done both 3 times each I never lost a ton at a time but each time i did it added up and in the end my loss was good :) I woudl take a few weeks break inbetween each program. I always gained weight doing the program but lost it eventually. I lost no actual weight only inches. I am also 5.2 ft and i started at 142 lbs size 11 juniors and i am now wearing a size 3 juniors. it did take a year to lose 20 lbs for me though, it wasn't easy or fast!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! I have two days left of 30DS and have Ripped in 30 lined up for the next 30 days. Did you take a break between the two or just start right into Ripped in 30?

Also, I have crap knees. I've had to modify some of the high-impact moves in 30DS as a result. How hard is Ripped in 30 on your joints?

rin30 is no different really, i have knee issues too and had to modify movements in both dvd's.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!