Friends for support?

Options
I signed up to MFP a while back but never really used it and im so annoyed with myself that i haven't so I'm back and looking for friends so we can help keep each other motivated! I'm 22y/o 5ft4 and a half < that half is very important.

I'm trying to loose weight to get healthy! 111.8kg is pretty much double what i should be but i'd love to just get under that 100kg mark and then start thinking about the long term.

I wan't to be healthy and fit into clothes properly. Cant remember the last time i wore a pair of jeans, i seam to be living in leggings!

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • pootle69
    pootle69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me!

:flowerforyou:
  • krazykim42
    Options
    hi there, good luck on your weight loss journey. I only joined yesterday after stopping the same for 5 weeks with ww and so fed up. i really think its the unlimited fruit etc they say u are allowed. but with mfp everything is monitored. good luck. i reall hope we both see a loss next week :flowerforyou:
  • taranew21
    taranew21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Added you all as friends and the best of luck to you all too!
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I log daily and eat very healthy. I also motivate and support my MFP friends :)
  • herdingrdh
    Options
    Hi! I just joined today! Looking forward to giving this a try. Best of luck!:smile:
  • mitchfergustitus
    mitchfergustitus Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's never too late to start over. There is a Japanese proverb that says"Fall down seven times, stand up eight". You can do this!
  • taranew21
    taranew21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Woo! We can do this guys!