Subway!

Options
Hey everyone,

I've been trying to locate subway nutritional info for the UK online but it doesnt seem to be on their website.

Do UK fast food establishments not have to publish nutritional values on their websites? I would have thought so if anyone can shed anylight on this.

Thanks x

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    It should be the same nutrition where ever you live. There a franchise so the food should be the same. It will change like in Some countries they may not have beef and in others they may have added food item due to culture but I'd imagine the UK and the United States would be the same.
  • kalebsmama07
    kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
    Options
    http://www.subway.com/applications/NutritionInfo/index.aspx try this shortcut it has the info just click on what food u eat from subway! =)
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Also, there's usually a sticker in the food bar window explaining what some of the sandwich nutritional values are. Not all of them but it gives the details of some of the healthier ones.
  • GymClassHero
    Options
    Thanks for the info guys, the UK website is just naff so i have had a look at the link posted above for the US site and kind of found what i needed!