Chalean Extreme/ Turbo Fire hybrid

Options
Ok... Is anybody else out there doing this? My legs have been consistently sore. I've already completed 2 rounds of Chalean Extreme and currently doing Jenelle Summers hybrid. But oh man my legs are tired!

Replies

• gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I do my own CLX/TF hybrid, and yes, my legs get real tired. Especially when I do CLX and TF HIITs on alternating days. So I cut back to one HIIT a week instead of two. Then, yesterday, I was feeling good so threw in an extra HIIT, and yeow!
  • Michelleroth4
    Options
    Just started Jenelle Summers hybrid 4/1/13 - did 10 weeks of turbo fire before this. Wondering in anybody else just started?
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Thinking of doing a CE/TF/Insanity 'Tribrid'.
  • kristi1803
    kristi1803 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have finished Chalean Extreme and loved my results, I got a little lazy over christmas and now am just trying to get back on the workout wagon to get ready for summer.

Im starting Turbo Fire advanced schedual and would love to add some as friends as I do most of my updating on my phone app and dont really sign into mssg boards.

To have a few for motivation and accountability would be awesome. you can add me kristi1803 :)
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the hybrid and I love both programs. I'm doing the schedule on the Beachbody site. I looked at Janelle's and as soon as my kids are out for the summer I will do that, I am slightly time challenged. Her's is longer and it looks intense and awesome. I was also thinking about doing a P90X and Turbo Fire hybrid this summer when I have more time.
  • Jakinyi
    Jakinyi Posts: 1
    Options
    Well. I am on my second week of the hybrid and its really kicking my butt. It's not easy at all but Im gonna stick with it...I have only done turbofire so far and I'm loving the strength training on clx. Any results pics anywhere? I've realized that they are few reviews on the hybrid by Janelle and will post my experience on this forum. Today was day 2 of week 2, TF 45EZ and extreme abs. Extreme abs was tough I couldn't finish the repetitions ????plus my glutes are aching after clx intervals and TF HIIT 20 yesterday. Yeouch! As Chalene says...see y'all tomorrow. ????