Feeling Fab Friday

Options
This morning's weigh in showed a measly 0.2lb loss, really not what I'd hoped for, BUT I am determined to stay focused - what the scales say doesn't matter as much as what the body says... and it says I'm doing okay!

So instead of beating yourself up about 'still stuck on XX pounds lost', I challenge you today to celebrate and rejoice in 'a fantastic XX pounds lost, as well as feeling fit and healthy'! :drinker:

Around 190lbs
bikinihorror-1.jpg
147.2lbs
6dcbdcab-99b5-48c1-a16d-37989913aefe_zps3f3d9cdc.jpg

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning and didnt even bother weighing in!

I looked in the mirror and was LEAN AS HELL so I didn't care one bit what the scale was saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boom!!!!1

congratulations on your trabsformation btw. very inspirational!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've got one amazing hourglass figure going on there, not only do you feel fab, you damn well look it too, girl! I'm just amazed you think you need to lose any more, to be honest! :drinker:
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've got one amazing hourglass figure going on there, not only do you feel fab, you damn well look it too, girl! I'm just amazed you think you need to lose any more, to be honest! :drinker:

Yep...what berry says, how much more are you trying to lose! You look FAB!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!

I guess I'd like to lose another 10-15lbs, there's still a lot of jiggle going on under those clothes, lol! BUT I'm going to continue with the weights and strength training with a wee bit of cardio and just see what happens. If I can get rid of the jiggle without getting rid of the pounds so be it, all's well that ends well!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    What a great post. I was in the same boat as you today and you made me feel better about it. You look amazing BTW keep up the great work!!!!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay. I had a little stink cloud over my head after weigh in today but your post made me feel better. Thank you:)
  • StonesUnturned
    StonesUnturned Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This morning's weigh in showed a measly 0.2lb loss, really not what I'd hoped for, BUT I am determined to stay focused - what the scales say doesn't matter as much as what the body says... and it says I'm doing okay!

I'll say you are! Happy Friday.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Check you Missus!! Looking absolutely fabulous!! That's one heck of a transformation!!

And thinking about it, while I many not be feeling 100% fab, I do feel good for a Friday :bigsmile: simply because it IS Friday :drinker: and as an added bonus, I'm not as achy as I thought I would be from last night's almost 2 hour TKD sparring class! :drinker:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling fab this Friday because I no longer look like this:
    Sideviewsmall.jpg

Today I am channelling Ellen Ripley from Alien, wearing my USS Nostromo t-shirt, and my new running shoes, even if I did spill an entire cup of tea over them this morning. And my boobs look awesome, even if I say so myself!
    Ripley_zpsab794d80.jpg
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling fab this Friday because I no longer look like this:
    Today I am channelling Ellen Ripley form Alien, wearing my USS Nostromo t-shirt, and my new running shoes, even if I did spill an entire cup of tea over them this morning. And my boobs look awesome, even if I say so myself!
    Oh my God, Berry, my jaw just dropped! You look freaking amazing!!!! :love:
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation BerryH. totally amazing!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I have lost 42 lbs all together (as of this morning) but I feel especially fab today as my hair looks pretty *swish*

You ladies look awesome BTW :drinker:
  • BendySpartan
    BendySpartan Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow you both look amazing!!!!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Love it! I feel fab today because like everyone else the scale is not my friend. It went up last week and i havent got back on it! But this morning while i was getting dressed i could see a difference in my midsection and i am happy about that!!!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    @BerryH you look stunning!! Again, one amazing transformation and so you should be feeling fab, not just cos it's Friday either!
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And great attitude that a LOT of MFPers could learn from.
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    OMG you both look totally amazing!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahbakerkipper
    Options
    All of you are VERY inspirational! This site really does help people make it through the day with tons more willpower. Thank you so much!
  • GoinOrganic
    GoinOrganic Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sharon, I totally agree, doing a weight training/strengthening that shifts the body composition, and a program that you can stick with for the long term maintenance, that's has much more value than the number on the scale... you may not loose another ounce, but you could lose a dress size or two and be firm... yep, that's where I'm headed! Great work!!!!!!!!!!
  • bethgrayster
    bethgrayster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Y'all look great!!!!
    I am also feeling Fab this Friday! Scale says nothing worth repeating but, I was able to button my fresh out of the dryer jeans this morning without having to suck it in and struggle! In related news, I need to find a belt. :laugh:
    I love happy people posts.