Jillian's Body Revolution

Options
I am thinking of starting the program, I;ve heard good things about this. The thing is, I need to do the meal plans that come with it all but looking through it I can already see that you can't get some of the foods in the UK ie. Turkey Bacon. Anybody else thoroughly doing this program in the UK, any advice would be great.

Replies

• angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I don't follow the meal plan, but I do the workouts to supplement my gym trips. The workouts are great, stick with it!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing Phase 1 up today-love the program! However, I'm not following the meal plan either-1200 cals a day is far too low. I'm just eating sensibly-portion control and good whole foods! :drinker:
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You can get Turkey Bacon in Sainsburys, Asda and Tesco. They are Mattersons Turkey Rashers. Don't know if that helps.
  • lea_9130
    lea_9130 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of starting the program, I;ve heard good things about this. The thing is, I need to do the meal plans that come with it all but looking through it I can already see that you can't get some of the foods in the UK ie. Turkey Bacon. Anybody else thoroughly doing this program in the UK, any advice would be great.

You can get Turkey Bacon. I have it, Because I don't Eat Pork
  • daz600
    Options
    oh right, never seen it.Thanks!