Old Weight Loss

Options
Hi! I lost about 60lbs 6 years ago and found this site a few months ago to help maintain that weight loss. I'm always encouraged when I see other people's before and after pictures to continue eating healthy and exercising. I know the pictures are old, but hopefully it'll encourage others that it can be done! This site makes it so much easier, I wish I had had this tool when I was first losing weight!

Brie

Before (about 183 in these pictures):
BriesOldPics.gif

BriesOldPics2.gif

After (about 128 in these pictures, I've since lost 6 lbs):
NewHaircut004.jpg

Replies

• kirra_80
    kirra_80 Posts: 36
    Options
    dang, I can't get the pictures to come through, can anyone help me?
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    for some reason I cant see the photos but I am sooo encouraged by you. I'm trying to figure out how to maintain my wt loss. So far I'm okay but I am terrified of gaining it back....got any tips?
  • angela75022
    angela75022 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can't see this pics either... but congrats on losing and maintaining:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lost about 60lbs 6 years ago and found this site a few months ago to help maintain that weight loss. I'm always encouraged when I see other people's before and after pictures to continue eating healthy and exercising. I know the pictures are old, but hopefully it'll encourage others that it can be done! This site makes it so much easier, I wish I had had this tool when I was first losing weight!

Brie

Before (about 183 in these pictures):
    BriesOldPics.gif

BriesOldPics2.gif

After (about 128 in these pictures, I've since lost 6 lbs):
    NewHaircut004.jpg
    Looking at how you formatted them (by clicking quote it shows that) they are done correctly with the img etc., unsure why they are not showing up for you though.

You could place them in your MFP photo deal if you'd like so we could all share in your success:bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: Congrats on the maintain, that above all else is my goal!!!

Becca:heart:
  • kirra_80
    kirra_80 Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks Becca, I looked at all the old forum postings about posting pictures and mine looks correct to me and I keep fiddling with it and it's still not working. So if you guys click on my "name" then you can see the pictures? I did put them onto this site too.

Hey Tiffany, I've found that using this site is really helping me. I had slowly started gaining the weight back and got really scared! this is really keeping me more on track. I also realize that since I don't have to lose too much more, that most days I'm ok going over my calories a little, because I know that I'm still losing some weight, just not 1lb a week. The best thing for me is to just not surround myself with my downfall foods, like chocolate or pringles :) But I also realize that in order to not feel deprived for the rest of my life, that it's ok to eat those things, just in moderation. Having to put everything on this site is scary some days, but at least I now realize exactly what I'm eating.
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Rebecca__Lynn Posts: 114
    Options
    I think you're amazing!!! Love the pics...thanks for posting them!!! I'm with you all the way on this journey...and I too thanks God every day for this website...it's been such an awesome tool......and not just it by itself but the wonderful supportive friends that I've found on here along the way....the friends are so key in making this tool work to it's fullest capabilities!! Congrats Brie, you're a beautiful girl !!
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    Amazing! You (and everybody else that's lost weight) look so much younger in the after photos.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!