Replies

• Dianescraps
    Options
    High 39, snow tonight, 3-6" , is the predicition for the SouthEast PA area
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm snowwwww jealous! We are snow-deprived in IL this year. Boooo :(

Be careful and stay safe out there. That's a LOT of snow to be lifting.

I am super jealous as well! We're also snow deprived in MO this year.

We need a blizzard here in the midwest!
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Rain, sleet, & freezing rain followed by 1-3 inches of snow.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous. I am in this special part of Indiana where the storms always hit north in Chicago or south of us in Indy and there is like a bubble over my city and we never get anything.

The most snow we've had in one day this winter was 3 inches. :sad:
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Snow day here in Southern Ontario :)
    Plows can't keep up with the amount of snow falling.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Just follow this guy on you tube and he will keep you up dated on the weather, lol he cracks me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4V3FlXsss&list=UUx7jt4I-KPT6guTWwLxn50w&index=1

FUNNY!!
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Here in Nova Scotia; from the Weather Network:

24-Hour Precipitation Outlook

35-45 cm of snow from Friday Afternoon to Saturday Afternoon.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Well I'm in North Eastern New Jersey (lucky me) and I hate the snow.
    It depends which models you look at but it seems like the common number for my area is 8 to 10 inches.
    9 times out of 10, they over estimate on how much snow we are going to get, and it usually ends up being less.. so I think we'll probably get around 6 inches. I'm usually pretty good when guessing so we'll see.
    Oh, and they don't begin plowing neighborhoods until all the snow is done falling, so that will be later Saturday afternoon for me.

I'd prefer zero inches, but hey, you can't always get your way.
  • kittybitz79
    Options
    It is going to be a blamy 25 degrees with lake effect snow.... which means it will snow down the hill all day (where I live and work( and up the hill none. (where my hubby works)
  • douglasbeale
    douglasbeale Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just follow this guy on you tube and he will keep you up dated on the weather, lol he cracks me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4V3FlXsss&list=UUx7jt4I-KPT6guTWwLxn50w&index=1

Couldn't stop laughing !
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    We're expecting at least 18" in Boston, if not more. And it's about time! Last winter was such a disappointment without snow. I'm ready to shovel!
  • Dawn793
    Dawn793 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Got about 5" in southeast Michigan last night.....the road commissions failed to respond, so the AM commute wasn't fun, but compared to the storm headed your way, I'm not going to complain.

Stay safe and be careful up there!!

yes they did!
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My forecast says I will be forced to bike and run inside...stupid weather!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    24 to 36 inches in Coventry,ct. At 8am on the nose it just started like crazy. No working up to it. Just blam - here's your blizzard. It is 8:52 and it has already started acculmating. Whoo Hoo! NOT. LOL
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    I live in the mountains of extreme northern California at about 4300 feet. Our normal winter is snow, melt, snow, melt, etc. This year we had lots of snow and it still has not fully melted many weeks later. It has been bitterly cold and has finally warmed up to the 40's. We got a little bit of snow yesterday so the roads are gonna be ugly this morning.
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    14" in upstate NY...have my snow shovel in the car to dig myself out of our work car park this evening.
  • Dawn793
    Dawn793 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Got about 3" in southeast Michigan(east side close to Lake St. Clair) Not bad, but the road sucks. Be safe East coast!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    all is closed here IN NORTHERN ONTARIO, CANADA.,
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    They're calling for 18-24 in Bar Harbor, Me. It's already snowing a bit, but it just started so not much accumulation yet.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    It SUCKS...that is my forcast.

:grumble: