blizzard warning- whats your forcast

Options

Replies

• njgirl50
    njgirl50 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I live in South Jersey - right now we have rain, then supposed to get around 4 inches. My family wants the blizzard!
  • MamaWeil2018
    MamaWeil2018 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Snow day here in Southern Ontario :)
    Plows can't keep up with the amount of snow falling.

Yep, almost all schools, universities and colleges cancelled (ALMOST all, mine being the only one NOT)...I can't see past my balcony outside! Oh Canada...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    High of 50 degrees and eventually the sun is supposed to shine. Right now it's cloudy and 38 degrees.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    In Minnesota it's 8 , the trees are so pretty. They are covered with snow. We are suppose to get a big storm on Sunday, with lots of snow and wind.
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    'Maybe' six inches in parts of Mid-Michigan, but as usual, all the good stuff is north and east of us. Seems like we never get the big snows anymore. Makes for a boring winter.
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    thought this was pretty accurate... :) (although i'm in detroit, so we've only got about 7")

snowmap-20130208_zpsad9224b8.jpg
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    In southern new england and the snow started at 9:00. We are supposed to get anywhere from 12 to 36.
  • paramedicwife04
    Options
    Weather channel for Bluffton, Indiana is high of 31* and low of 17*, cloudy all day. :frown: Ready for the warm weather again!
  • jedibunny
    Options
    I'm in WNY, we'll only see about a foot or so (maybe slightly more). My dad is in Boston and cousins are in NYC, though, so they should have some fun times ahead...

32155296.jpg
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    70°F and clear...with a possibility of grilling chicken fajitas outside later on this afternoon!
    Stay warm...
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

48134_10151418731694936_2031374835_n_zps34d7fb71.jpg

In the red :explode: Looks like I will be getting some exercise this weekend :bigsmile:
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why anybody would WANT a blizzard. It is a major headache to deal with. Not only do you have to shovel feet of snow out of your driveway and sidewalks, dig your car out to get into it, but then you have to deal with roads that are undriveable, in order to drive to your work (unless you are lucky they actually closed, but that never happens to me). Why would that ever be fun?
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Already getting hammerd here in Toronto Canada, we are looking at about 12-15+ inches of snow, needless to say, my drive to work was not nice and there is no one here today, what a waste!.....
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why anybody would WANT a blizzard. It is a major headache to deal with. Not only do you have to shovel feet of snow out of your driveway and sidewalks, dig your car out to get into it, but then you have to deal with roads that are undriveable, in order to drive to your work (unless you are lucky they actually closed, but that never happens to me). Why would that ever be fun?

More snow = more shoveling = more calories burned = more cake I can eat.
  • douglasbeale
    douglasbeale Posts: 66 Member
    Options

I have to admit I like it. I like to shovel, It doesn't bother me to drive in it.

I love the way it smells and sounds outside after a snowfall. And the brightness...sunglasses in the winter without spending $1000 on a plane ticket.

That picture of me is last winter after a snowfall at the park.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Supposed to get about 10" in Buffalo.....unless that dreaded lake effect crap hits.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    HIghs in the mid 70's.. shorts weather!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    In my part of PA they are saying 6 yo 12 inches.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm in NH and they are saying anywhere from 12"-48" from what I've seen, so who knows lol
  • jlberzinskas
    Options
    Watching it pile up here in Bristol, CT