clair wants to be bare

Options
Hello my mane is clair and I go by clairbare ( kind of a cute play off clairbear it means I'm naked). Looking to be 120 lbs by july. Its gonna be a struggle since I weigh so much ( currently 192lba) and have never really done any exercising. I've been on my diet for two weeks haven't had any real sugar ( I use equal for everything), I've given up pasta and potatoes. So wish me luck in my journey and good luck to everyone out there working on their goals too!

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey! I hope you reach your goals and kick fat in the a55!!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hi Clair, I started out at 196 In July 2012 and I'm 127 now, So you can do it
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    can you give up sugar, potatos and pasta for life?
  • clair_bare
    Options
    thank you to everybody who support if it's nice to find an online community that doesn't Pikachu as far as giving up sugar potato and pasta I'm only doing it fo about 6 weeks this will shock my system back into knowing that I can't have it all the time I plan on going back but not for another for 5 weeks or so.
  • clair_bare
    Options
    Hi Clair, I started out at 196 In July 2012 and I'm 127 now, So you can do it
    that is awesome. I can't wait til I have the same success story.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Good luck, but be careful. That is an aggressive amount of weight to lose in that period of time. Make sure you are drinking enough water and getting enough vitamins and nutrients in your diet, because I assume you will be on 2lb per week plan and 1200 calories per day. Again, be careful and good luck, and know that if you do lose that weight, that going back to any resemblance of your old eating lifestyle will cause the weight to come back quickly.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Good luck Clairbare. Be careful. You will receive a lot of unasked for advice on the forums.
  • dellaj5
    Options
    Good Luck Clairebare!!! Just look to all of us for Luv and Support!!! :)
  • clair_bare
    Options
    Yes on a 2lbs per week and eating 1200 cals and I exercise twice aday. I do squats pushups crunches and walking a mile a day.
  • clair_bare
    Options
    thank you so much for all the encouraging words on all the support I most definitely going to work super hard at the and hopefully by on July or August I can be in that teeny bikini
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    GL Clair!