Linen trousers

Options
I found MFP 3 months ago and have been quietly calorie counting and exercising. I started at close to 80kg and today fell below 74kg More importantly I dragged out a pair of linen trousers that I had almost relegated to the "forget about it" bin. Today they don't just fit - they are down right baggy. I saved them in the hope that I could have them copied but In a larger size. Now I need to have them copied but smaller. MFP is the tool i have been looking for for the past 10 years. it has been so successful that i have even revised my goal from 70kg down to 65kg.
I feel great look great am great. Thank you

Replies

• kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!! Good job!!!
  • nycalison
    nycalison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Isn't it crazy how simple it all really is? Great job, and good luck on the rest!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    That really hits it home when the "i'll never wear this again" is fitting! great work. i also like how you say you quietly go about calorie counting. When i read the success stories it seems to be just as simple as that. Enjoy the baggy pants. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!