What are your favorite fitness DVDs or Xbox games?

Options
I'm working out at home. My birthday is coming up and I'll have $ to spend on new fitness tools. What are your favorite fitness DVDs or Xbox Kinect games? What other tools do you use at home?

Replies

• spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    All Jillian Micheals DVD you can get them at Walmart for 10.00 and all you need is 3lbs weights. They are all great workouts and quick.
  • kirahoshi
    Options
    I like Zumba on Xbox, My Fitness Coach on Wii.
    I like to mix different type of work out so besides those two, I do yoga (or Pilates) for Dummies time to time.
  • WFBspantran
    WFBspantran Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Insanity DVD's really are amazing. Even if you don't want to do the whole plan, they are great to mix in once or twice a week and you will need nothing else. I have friends/family who swear by the Jillian Michael's DVD's as well and I know from experience that Bob Harper's core/ab DVD is a killer.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I really like the Tae Bo Advanced workout and the Billy Blanks Bootcamp-Ab Bootcamp, and I like the Billy Blanks Jr-Dance Party Bootcamp,just recently got the Beach body Hip Hop Abs still getting used to that one and I have rented the Madonna Grimes ones from the local library a few times and I like those too. I really gotta say though I tend to like the Billy Blanks ones his voice is far from being obnoxious like some dvds can be and they are really targeted towards certain areas or the Tae Bo ones are good full body ones.