TapOut XT

Options
Anyone tried TapOut XT??? The infomercial looks hardcore! Wondering if anyone has a good review of it from personal use??

Replies

• jmeriano
    Options
    ME! :) I love it. I finished my first round the end of last year and now I am on Round 2. After this I will be doing Les Mills Combat. By then I should be ready for my vacation in May!

Did you order it yet?
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well, first of all, you look amazing!!!!

No, I have not ordered it. I have the Turbo Fire and Insanity programs. I did 17 weeks of TF, and was preggo the last several weeks lol. Then after the baby, I started Insanity and tore my ACL. Just finished 6 months of PT for that so I am good to GO! I found a hybrid schedule for TF/Insanity. My plan is to do that for 8-12 weeks then advance to TapOut XT. It looks like Insanity on crack and I cannot wait!! Thanks for your input!!
  • jmeriano
    Options
    Thanks so much! Wow, we have pretty much done the same things -- I started TurboFire after my pregnancy and I absolutely loved it! Fire 60 is still my favorite program out of the workout set. I have not done Insanity though, my knees would be mad!

Tapout is great!
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    LOL. Well, since I've had my ACL repair, I do have to alter the exercises a bit. But I'm still able to get excellent burns and hoping for good results. We shall see, then I'm on to Tapout, I think :)

I haven't done much of the Fire 60 b/c by the time I got into the advanced weeks, I was wayyy preggo and decided to pick up running b/c I just couldn't handle the impact and moves in TF any longer. I plan to mix some of the longer videos in my hybrid calendar after week 4!