Ummmm, guess who is a single digit NSV (pictures)

Options

Replies

• MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Congrats you looks great!!
  • Faded_Memories
    Options
    Oh man, you're still considered overweight in that newest photo? I think you look amazing! I can't wait to get a success story like yours!
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Now go get a cheeseburger to celebrate!

Seriously, fantastic work! Clearly teh result of commitment, hard work and grinding it out! Inspiring to all!
  • deanna418
    deanna418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • NancyQR28
    NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great congratulations! I've never been a single digit...not since childhood and even then I was a size 10 in 6th grade! I can't wait to get to where you are! Congrats again and God bless!

4018328.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!
  • pink_ribbon_1
    pink_ribbon_1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look GORGEROUS!!! OMG! What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • staceymoyer1
    staceymoyer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for being an inspiration to those of us just starting!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing , I would love to be in an eight..But I will take a 10 or 12..all depends on how I feel when I reach my goal..You sure don't look like you have 25 more lbs to lose..But keep up the great work..you will get there.. PS..... I always did cardio also so about 3 wks. ago I started doing strength training..So I hope it does the same for me...:smile:
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. You look like the daughter of the person in the first photo. Well done.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • thisisgreatsmile
    thisisgreatsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congradulations!!:flowerforyou: Thank you for posting...see stories like your's help to inpsire me and help me believe that I can accomplish my goals and one day be where you are today...:smile:
  • kirsstyw
    Options
    Wow!!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! You give me hope, too b/c I'm 5'6" and currently at 171 lbs. (size 10 in some brands, size 12 in others). I started at a tight size 18. I'm hoping to end at a size 6, but I'll take an 8! LOL! Great job!
  • Goldie_13
    Options
    You look incredible! :flowerforyou:
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular! Keep it up! Congratulations!
  • busybee402
    busybee402 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job, so inspirational as I am in the second week of my journey to lose!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    You look awesome.... 155 is not overweight :smile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!