You Never Know Who You Will Affect!

Options
I told my client manager about MFP last week. Yesterday he came me into his office. Of course I had to think if I did anything wrong (hahaha) but he called me in to thank me for introducing him to MFP. He lost 5 pounds by focusing and tracking his eating. Made my week! Any other stories of helping others?

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    That's great. I told my manager about it a couple of weeks ago, he came to me a day later telling me how great and it easy it was. This is a total nerd that built an excel spreadsheet with macros to track his food, now he can do the same thing on his iphone.
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    someones keeping their job :P
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    I will tell anyone that will listen about it. I think it is the best app/site out there!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've shared it with several colleagues and a couple friends. They love it!
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I shared it to my boss and he was real excited because he is over weight and than did nothing about it and is eating worse than ever :( Darn it!
  • Joeypox
    Options
    someones keeping their job :P

I think I should get a % increase for every pound he loses but thats just my thoughts lol
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    haha or a raise every month he loses lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!