Hi! New here.

Options
Someone PLEASE help me get started and motivated!!

Replies

• TCondor
    TCondor Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome, you've come to the right place. People here are very friendly & supportive. As far as motivation, you've already taken the first step by looking for a support group. Health and fitness changes always come easier w/a group. I'd also recommend keeping in mind that, first and foremost, you are doing this for you. Whether it's to lose weight, be healthier, eat better or improve overall fitness. And when it comes to making changes or starting new routines, start small. Don't try and change everything at once or it will be too overwhelming. Before you know it you'll be eating and feeling better. Feel free to send out a friend request if you'd like. Good luck.
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    You have taken the first step! We are here for motivation!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
    BTW...have you gotten your exercise in yet today!?!? :wink:
  • Ashlilee
    Options
    You have a lot of support here. Just know that you CAN do this!
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    We are all here to help each other. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • janetteforno
    Options
    Me too!!! I have gained 30 pounds this past year and feel horrible. A few years back i was able to drop 100 pounds getting me to my goal weight of 172 but due to moving, stress, vacations etc 30 of those hundred snuck back on. I am here for motivation and inspiration =) Lets do this together!
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    What do you think someone can do to motivate you?:smile:
  • cjandevansmom
    Options
    I'm new here too. Would love to find others to be a support system. I want to lose 100+ lbs....down about 10 so far. I know it won't be easy but just seeing how others here have done it makes me believe it is possible!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.
    Anyone is welcome to add me because we all have the same goal.
  • JayKar70
    JayKar70 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I added all of you! LETS DO THIS!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HI, I HAVE SENT A FRIEND REQUEST SO WE CAN ENCOURAGE & SUPPORT EACH OTHER THROUGH THIS JOURNEY!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Welcome! Take things a day at a time & reach out here for support... people here are the best! :smile:
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Your in the right place we are here to support each other please add me if you want xx
  • jcloward83
    jcloward83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    so this is my first week doing this program. I have done Weight watchers plenty of time and infact I am signed up with them right now. I feel that this is working better for me then WW so I am here to stay. But I need some Motivation.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Just be honest and open about what you eat and get up and move and you will start to see results. I'll send you a friend request and look forward to watching your progress! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi

I find this really works for me it's the first time I've any sort if success with dieting all motivators welcome xx
  • jmcveigh12345
    Options
    Hi there :-). I've only been on Mfp since yesterday and I'm already feeling supported. Feel free to add me :-)! Xx
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome and feel free to add me. My husband is also on here if you need a guys perspective!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... I've dropped 128 in seven months and I don't have all the answers but I have figured a few things out... My food diary is open to friends and I log and give advice all the time.
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Remeber to take it ONE DAY AT A TIME. First step for me was being honest with myself, second joining MFP, and third... get 'er done!!! You can do it! ::bigsmile:
  • cassiechenoweth
    Options
    You can do it!!