Mom of 3 looking to get ME back!

ashleywilson
ashleywilson Posts: 5 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all! I'm fairly new, well to the forum anyways. I started my weight loss journey on April 28th, and in 2 weeks I have lost 14 lbs. Just by watching my calorie intake, exercising, and drinking more water instead of my love, Diet Coke.
I knew now was a good time to start this journey since we are officially done having kids, and I have about 50 lbs. to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Crazy, I know.. but I am determined to do it.

Replies

• areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Great job so far! You can do it. keep it up. This site will really help you
  • Lucero
    Lucero Posts: 3
    Wow! you've lost 14 lbs already!! way to go girl!!
    I'm in the same train that you are... I have 3 kids, done having them and 50 lbs to get rid off.... But I just started last week, my weakness are chocolate chip cookies!!! yum yum (my mouth is watering just thinking about it)
    Good luck! keep going!
  • amk44
    amk44 Posts: 159
    You'll do it! You're off to a fantastic start. Use the daily diary, eat healthy, exercise regularly,and persevere. And success will be yours! Welcome aboard the journey of a life time! :wink:
  • I have 3 kids too, but I have a lot more then 50 lbs to lose. I am done having kids also. This is a great start! Best of luck.
  • ashleywilson
    ashleywilson Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks! The diary has really helped. This kind of diet is a lot easier than I ever imagined.
  • 30togomoveit
    30togomoveit Posts: 116 Member
    I am there w/ ya too! I am DONE also and ready to get serious (part of why I joined this site).

I have 3 kids also: 9yo boy, 4 yr old B/G twins! The last 2 yrs have been rough for me. Age 2-3 is not my favorite age. Now that they are 4 I am hoping MY issues (how I react to stress and making more time for me) is going to get a little easier. They have been 4 for a month and I'm still struggling but I am done w/ feeling miserable about myself and how my clothes fit! I am done w/ being upset about being the same weight! :(

I find that when I make time to exercise (am or bring the kids to the gym w/ me) that works best! I HAVE TO MAKE IT PART OF MY EVERY DAY!! I eat better and drink water better when I fit exercise in! :)
This discussion has been closed.