Not enough calores...eating all day!!!

Options
I keep getting the thingy that says I'm not consuming enough calories but I swear it feels like I'm eating ALL DAY!!!! I always eat fresh fruits and veggies, never drink my calories (stick with water), the heaviest thing I eat would be a protein bar or a pita or wrap. And I promise, my belly feels so full all the time, last night I just couldn't eat anymore and I was STILL under. Is my caloric intake REALLY going to affect my efforts?

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    What's your meal frequency like?
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've been experiencing the same issues then yesterday my trainer had went over some of my diary, she said that I needed more foods that gave me different nutrients.

This part is really tricky and a work in progress. I think the most important thing is to make sure you eat what can support your workouts to the best ability.

Great job!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I keep getting the thingy that says I'm not consuming enough calories but I swear it feels like I'm eating ALL DAY!!!! I always eat fresh fruits and veggies, never drink my calories (stick with water), the heaviest thing I eat would be a protein bar or a pita or wrap. And I promise, my belly feels so full all the time, last night I just couldn't eat anymore and I was STILL under. Is my caloric intake REALLY going to affect my efforts?

the problem is probably that you are trying to stick to teh lowest calorie meals .

Try to plan your day better - log the day before if you can, so that you can tweak your meals and get closer to your calories, and your macros.

you can add extra calories without too much extra volume

add oil to your cooking
    eat nuts
    grate cheese on your sald
    drink a glass of milk/juice
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You diary is private so sorry I can't help. What are your calorie and macronutrient goals?
  • hcokley
    Options
    Sorry all! i'm trying to change my settings so that it can be viewed. I'm kinda new to this site.
  • rmcminn89
    Options
    Try adding things that are small in size but have nutrients & higher calories than normal so you don't feel like you are stuffing yourself but your body is getting what it needs. If I am needing extra calories some days I will add a serving of reduced fat peanut butter with my apple or banana, or have a baked potatoe with spray butter with my lunch or dinner.
  • hcokley
    Options
    Thank you :) I will definitely try to add more healthy fats. I drink a ton of water (even though i don't track it as accurately) because what causes me to gain the most weight was the snacking, so I try to fill up on that. I will def add a glass of almond milk to the mix.