I'm losing weight and I love it!!!

Options
In the past two weeks some of the weirds this have happen to me, but I love it! First thing that happen was I went to an all you can eat buffet, with the mission to eat an extreme amount of food ( i didn't eat all day cause i knew i was going to this place)... I got on my first plate of food and was completely full! I had to try to force a second plate down and I could only finish half of that, and i felt like i was going to puke! That has never happen to me in my history of going to all you can eat buffets!!! at first i was disappointed cause I couldn't finish all my sushi, but later on in the day I realized my stomach is shrinking... and last week i went to go see "sex in the city" ( I loved that movie)... and usually when i go to the movies, i sit a seat apart from everyone so I'll have room cause my hips use to get stuck in the seat and my the sides of my stomach use to sit on top of the arm rest and I would have to apply force just to get out of my seat! I sat down and guess what?!?! my stomach doesn't even touch the arm rest and my hips don't get stuck in the seat anymore! i have so much room to move around, I no longer need to sit a seat away from my friends!!! YAYYYYYYYY FOR ME........... I just had to share this with the world:drinker:

26920.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    In the past two weeks some of the weirds this have happen to me, but I love it! First thing that happen was I went to an all you can eat buffet, with the mission to eat an extreme amount of food ( i didn't eat all day cause i knew i was going to this place)... I got on my first plate of food and was completely full! I had to try to force a second plate down and I could only finish half of that, and i felt like i was going to puke! That has never happen to me in my history of going to all you can eat buffets!!! at first i was disappointed cause I couldn't finish all my sushi, but later on in the day I realized my stomach is shrinking... and last week i went to go see "sex in the city" ( I loved that movie)... and usually when i go to the movies, i sit a seat apart from everyone so I'll have room cause my hips use to get stuck in the seat and my the sides of my stomach use to sit on top of the arm rest and I would have to apply force just to get out of my seat! I sat down and guess what?!?! my stomach doesn't even touch the arm rest and my hips don't get stuck in the seat anymore! i have so much room to move around, I no longer need to sit a seat away from my friends!!! YAYYYYYYYY FOR ME........... I just had to share this with the world:drinker:

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    :happy: That is awesome! You go girl! You must be feeling amazing right now. What an accomplishment. :flowerforyou:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great job. Nice to see the hard work paying off. :happy:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou: You go girl
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    That's right sweetie!!!