Reintroducing Myself

Options
I say Reintroducing because I have been on this site for some time... just lurking, and not really making any progress because, well frankly I wasn't ready.
I am about 215 lbs and I have a 4 month old baby. I also have a 5 yr old. They both keep me plenty busy, but my eating habits while I was pregnant (Baby TOLD me to eat an entire bucket of ice cream) combined with a pretty rough last year for me (Food is my COMFORT, REWARD, AND SANITY) has to this girl being way overweight. Did I mention I'm only 5'1? Ugh. I have a very supportive Fiancee who tries to encourage me but knows when to back off. This has been a sensitive topic for me for years. I'm getting married in two years and I'm in a wedding this coming summer where ALL the other girls including the bride are dance/aerobic instructors. I CANNOT be the fat bridesmaid.
So, armed with my Suhaila Salimpour vids and a hula hoop, off I go. (I was doing both before both pregnancy's) Feel free to add me! I am going to post pics.... gross ones.... to keep me motivated.

Replies

• treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request.... We can all do this and with the support out there of friends and this site its fantastic
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    hi Natasha, welcome back, you sure have been missed :)
    let's get you back on track to look your best for the summer wedding adn yours in 2 yrs as well. Go ahead and add me adn will give you non stop motivation pushes and keep you accountable
  • FitPhDiva
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm returning to the site after a loooong time of having an account and not using it effectively. I made a fresh start and created a completely new account. It takes a lot of dedication, but you can do it! You have the support of your fiance, and now, the MFP folks....
  • NatashaMichaud
    NatashaMichaud Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Super glad I posted! YAY Lets DO THIS!!!!
  • lcoulter417
    Options
    I also have been for awhile but don't use the boards very often. I am 5'0 and have 70ish pounds to lose. I was overweight when I got pregnant, gained 17 then lost it but gained it back from not watching what I was eating so here I am again...

Welcome :) Add me if you would like