it's GO time

Options
i'm now taking this seriously, recently turned 43 and after having lost 50lbs last year and then gaining back 15lbs I am now no longer in denial that I can't have it all without sacrifice. I must continue healthy eating and exercise to continue my weight loss and to ultimately maintain my goal. I think I tend to get cocky once my goal is met and then I introduce bad habits that set me back. My goal is to get to 165 or under and maintain it, so it's no longer a struggle. I'm 43 now and I understand that it's GO time...not GO BACK time.

Replies

• paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Years ago I lost a bunch of weight and slowly gained it all back. Now I just lost 42 pounds in the last 4 months and I feel GREAT. MFP makes "maintenance" so easy. I'm adjusted my calorie goals, and it's so much easier than when I was trying to lose at a big deficit. I work out almost every day. When I was losing I didn't eat back any of those calories but now I can. I'm very comfortable with what I'm doing and am very confident that I'll never gain the weight back again.
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You did it once and you will do it again! I have total faith in you!!!
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful my name is annette (f096637) and i weighed almost 400lbs. back in 2009 went down to 238lbs. stop taking care of myself & went back to 280lbs. I joined MFP on 2nd of january 2013 & have lost 10lbs. already so i 2 am new 2 this lets b friends & walk this long road 2gether ttysoon thnx in advance annette (f096637) (((HUGS))) njoy ru wknd :heart:
  • rachsam1970
    Options
    I know once you set your mind to something, you'll do it! Don't beat yourself up over gaining a few back. We both have to work really hard to keep the weight off and we're going to fall off the wagon every once in a while. Focus on what you've accomplished thus far and know that's we're always going to need to work at it. I've gained back 10lbs and without working out, it feels like 20. I'm back on board with eating right and exercising so let's do this together Agnes!!!!
  • angela104
    angela104 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i know you're right! i wish you lived closer martha, miss you!