Ummmm, guess who is a single digit NSV (pictures)

Options

Replies

• shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone, and I updated my ticker this morning. I have lost 125lbs since March 2012, and my highest weight was 280lbs (morbidly obese, stage 3). Lots of people have been emailing me, asking me about my diet/foot and exercise, so I thought I would just paste a little blurb from my profile since it is marked private, so you may not be able to read it:

I want to be able to enjoy everything the Island has to offer, from hiking trails to surfing the waves. I have discovered running and it has changed my life. Sure my body has changed but the inner contentment I get when I hear my shoes hit the ground and am alone with my thoughts; for the first time in many years I can hear my body.

I love to cook, and for the last several years I had fallen prey to the processed food aisle. I told myself it was easier and I was just too busy and my picky eaters were happy. That all changed when I started to really listen to my body, it needed real food to fuel itself. We eat a mainly clean vegetarian diet. I try to make everything from scratch and have rediscovered my love of cooking, feeding my soul and my body. I don't log food or count calories because cooking for me is a creative outlet, a passionate experience, and to try and reduce that to a list of ingredients and number values, would take away that joy.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You are SO beautiful!!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
  • rmcminn89
    Options
    way to go!! you look great!!
  • cjaynep
    Options
    You rock :)
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, you look beautiful!
  • Lisidy
    Lisidy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. It's awesome to see that it can be done. I hope you bought that cute skirt!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    u look amazing and u r of my height :)
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    That's a wonderful testimony. You look great and you do carry your weight well. I'd never guess you at 155
  • mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW... you look fantastic! Congradulations...:happy:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!! Great job!!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Cardio bunny? Try Kettlenetics - dance cardio workout with a kettlebell - feels like cardio (because it is!) but really works like a full strength workout.
  • AllNewMelanie
    AllNewMelanie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are one HOT MAMA! You look FANTASTIC!! :heart:
  • Exqitblkprl
    Exqitblkprl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    BRAVO...you are such an inspiration...you go girl!
  • mzmichie
    Options
    YAYAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAYAAYAYAAYAY YOU GO GIRL!!!! So Inspiring!! Keep up the good work!
  • aeverson2
    Options
    Wow! you look awesome!
  • sam_the_girl
    sam_the_girl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great and waayyy younger too btw (extra bonus?)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Lovely and hard working.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look gorgeous!
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!