Nike Fuelband VS Jawbone Up

Options
So, I just got a Nike FuelBand and I absolutely love it! One of my friend on MFP told me about the Jawbone Up. Now, I'm not sure if I made the wrong purchase. I mean some of the features on the Jawbone up are the same ones that MFP offers. Help! :sad:

Replies

• Zaii
    Zaii Posts: 29
    Options
    I honestly don't use it for the food tracking because its not as big as MFP, but if you compare the two Nike fuelband cost more and it doesn't count your sleep or mood.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Neither are particularly accurate I'm afraid. Bodymediafit is the most accurate.
  • alerio25
    Options
    I like the Nike fuelband because its ability to compete with others. It makes being active more fun and competitive. The jawbone up has more features but in the end Nike has a more appealing Eco system to me.
  • insanetrainer
    Options
    Neither are particularly accurate I'm afraid. Bodymediafit is the most accurate.

My only issue with the BodyMedia products is the subscription fees. If thats not an issue, I'd suggest going that too.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    It's really not that expensive though. I bought a used one from eBay and a three month membership. Once I've gathered a range of data I'm going to sell it back on.
  • criticalsasss
    criticalsasss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got an UP band recently and I have to say, I love it. A lot of reviews recommend the Fitbit over the UP, but for reasons that I don't really care about. I do not need bluetooth at all and i don't need a display telling me my stats throughout the day (i feel like I'd be obsessively checking it!)
    I have an HRM for tracking workout burns, so I kind of just got the UP for fun and for sleep tracking and my general activity level throughout the day since I work at a desk job.

The Nike fuelbands look awesome and a friend of mine who has one loves it, but I love the UP and now want all my friends to get them!