Just joined with my sis. Gotta get motivated!

Options
My sister found this site. Hopefully with all the motivation from others I can stay on track. Exercise is not my friend, neither is time. :smile:

Replies

• tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    this is a great site feel free to add me!
  • jcsmith0109
    Options
    Thanks! I look forward to posting my progress.
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you can do it. just stay positive!
  • make_it_so
    make_it_so Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me and my sister are on here, too! I was on here for about three months last year and lost 12 pounds, but I gained it back and am at square one once again. It really works if you are consistent. Consistency is the key. And I recommend buying a Polar FT60 heart rate monitor. I love the Star Fitness program on it!
  • Diane215
    Options
    Just started with my sister today! Got off the phone with her and went straight into my first workout in a long time. I can't wait to update my stats tomorrow!
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me and my sister are on here, too! I was on here for about three months last year and lost 12 pounds, but I gained it back and am at square one once again. It really works if you are consistent. Consistency is the key. And I recommend buying a Polar FT60 heart rate monitor. I love the Star Fitness program on it!
    not to sound like a creep or anything, but you have very pretty eyes :bigsmile:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both. It is amazing how just becoming conscious of what we are putting in our bodies does great things. Get out there and get moving. Feel free to add me.
  • kimberly728
    Options
    my sister and i are also on here... actually ive been here for awhile on and off and she just joined, its a work in progress and its much easier with friends then without.
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That's great. I wish my sister would do this with me. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • goody62024
    Options
    Accounting for everything I do sure keeps me motivated! Feel free to add me too :) Good luck!!