ChaLean Challenge

Options
on Feb 18th I am going to start a ChaLean (aka Chalene Johnson) Challenge Group.

This will be a closed/hiden group (not on the message boards but in the group section) for anyone who wants in. It will last 90 days...

It will contist of:
nutrional planning
and doing one of or the combonation of the following:

TurboJam
TurboFire
ChaLean Extreme
I have all three sets of DVDs so I will be doing a mixture.
I have a wedding the end of March and one in September I just need to stay motivated to do.

If you want in please email me.
Thanks

Replies

• RippedRunner
    RippedRunner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just got the program and am deciding if I want to start it. I am trying to focus on muscle building, not just "lean" muscles. Have you done it before? I think her recommended calories is so low??!! She is saying 1300 for my age/height/size....I wonder if that is with or without eating your exercise calories back?
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just got the program and am deciding if I want to start it. I am trying to focus on muscle building, not just "lean" muscles. Have you done it before? I think her recommended calories is so low??!! She is saying 1300 for my age/height/size....I wonder if that is with or without eating your exercise calories back?

It has been a while since I have done it and I didn't complete it that time but I am determined this time.

The 1300 seems low and I would eat that many for sure ir not more.. I go more by TDEE calculator then anything else and how I feel. i would have to say the 1300 is without eating exercise calories back
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start Chalean Xtream next week!
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'll do this with you!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Just finishing my first week of PUSH. It's my favorite month. I cycle through to this program about once a year. I throw in some Turbo Fire cardio and stretching annnd abs when I can't get out for a run or on my rest day (stretching).

I want to be Chalene's sister Janelle or that chick Toni when I grow up!!!
  • Katie5961
    Katie5961 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    CLX is an amazing program, you're going to love it! Though I think Turbo Fire is my soul mate workout :-)
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have created the group!

Chalene Johnson Challenge

You can add yourself until we get started next week..

Feb 18th