2»

Replies

• SpaceraiderPhil
    Options
    You can add me.
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! However, I do not always eat healthy...I like to unwind with a drink or a glass (bottle) of wine every now and then...I do eat fast food and give into temptation once in awhile! But any of yall feel free to add me, I like friends with open diaries too. I'm def a diary creeper haha.

You are not alone. I ate chocolate before 9 a.m. this morning and logged it, lol.

My diary is wide-open - add me!
  • kimberly728
    Options
    I have an open diary... you can friend me. I'm also going to start a blog so that any time i create a recipe i can blog it for all my friends to share.
  • erg2013
    erg2013 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    mine is open

Edit to add: I usually use the tool to plan my meals in advance and then update actuals.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Mine is also open!
  • dmariesc
    dmariesc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me:-) I have had gastric bypass surgery but eat healthy!
  • happypopmelon
    Options
    mine is open too x
  • angelacarmela0830
    angelacarmela0830 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! Just started on this, I eat okay. Looking to improve on my eating habits.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends... 128 pounds in seven months... Pushing for 200 in 12!
    Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    mine's open, feel free to friend me. And try not to pass judgement on my super calorie lunch yesterday :laugh:
  • ximills
    ximills Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    open, work in progress
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request, mine is open to friends. =).
  • KayWalker23
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!
  • bdcmoran
    bdcmoran Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to peep through my food dairy but I have to admit - very simple indeed but works for me so far.
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! However, I do not always eat healthy...I like to unwind with a drink or a glass (bottle) of wine every now and then...I do eat fast food and give into temptation once in awhile! But any of yall feel free to add me, I like friends with open diaries too. I'm def a diary creeper haha.

I'm right with ya about the wine and fast food. I think my diary is open. It's not the best, but I'm trying.
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. Some days are better than others but everything gets logged. :)
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WUDDUUUUUUP

p.s people that don't have theirs open, its almost like they are guilty and don't want anyone to see. Just sayin!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!

Feel free to add me!
  • KrissyKris10
    KrissyKris10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm open and i log consistently. I've been trying to eat cleaner. some days are better than others.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    mine are open