My food diary someone help..

Options
Okay everybody been saying i eat to little and i know i did i lost 20 lbs eating unhealthy but i upped my calories just a little bit this week and i gained 2 lbs but i will continue to try to hit my calorie goal. Can someone tell me if i ate good today i just am not good at eating all these calories for some reason i literally had to shove it in my mouth

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    OK, honestly, where were the fresh vegetables & fruit?

Fried eggs & processed Uncle Ben rice, Kraft cheese slices and protein gloop may meet your calories, but are not healthy in long term
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options

That's what I was thinking, otherwise looks OK.
  • dallasfan31494
    Options
    I forgot to put up mushrooms and asparagus i had but i was saving the rest of my cals for an apple or orange later on
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Fried eggs & processed Uncle Ben rice, Kraft cheese slices and protein gloop may meet your calories, but are not healthy in long term

Ditto!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It seems like you might benefit from a bit more healthy fat, too. Especially for an 18-year-old male. I am no expert, though! I went back on some earlier days and was glad to see some veggies added.
  • noeasyweigh
    noeasyweigh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    can you eat more? Search under posts for in place of a road map. Seems to me like you aren't fueling your body enough. Are you hungry? I am a 5'7 female working out (insanity) 7 days a week, but I am eating 1800-1900 calories a day!