Hello I'm new here!

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
My name is Vickie and I am new here......but I am in now way new to dieting!!

I have 2 kids and I've been married for almost 8 years. I drive school bus so my job doesn't provide me with much activity but it does allow me to have quite a bit of free time to be with my kids and and try and be active on non work hours.

I started using myfitness pal on may 13th so I have a few days down and have found it to be very easy to use and follow. I have been eating right for 4 months now and exercizing for about 1 month and so far have lost 41 lbs. I am hoping though with the use of this site to be able to get to my goal weight by spring/summer of 2011. I still have a long long way to go but with the right tools I know I will do it.

I am really trying to lose 9 more lbs for my moms wedding on June 19th....so that is my current short term goal.

I am looking forward to chatting with you all on the boards and getting to know you all, and just being part of a huge support system!!

Vickie

Replies

• Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 41 pound is no small task! Congrats on that and good luck with the rest.
  • smtirado
    smtirado Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    congradulation Vicky: for becoming a new member. We are all here doing the same thing. Trying to loss weight. O before I forget My name is sara and I have been with my fitness about 3 months now. I can see some changes and me and you will too.
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.
    That's a great feat to already lose that much :)
    Feel free to add me if you would like more friends/support!
  • Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    Options
    Hello:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: