Hi there!

I've been losing/gaining weight my whole life...
Last year I made my New Years Resolution to lose weight...I ended up losing 30 pounds! (woohoo!) Gave up after Easter and ended up gaining it all back...so I'm starting at the beginning again. I have quite a bit to lose, but I'm ready for this challenge. I really need some new friends on here. I've made my diary public; and I think that is whats going to help me the most. (I'll feel the need to eat healthy if other people are looking at it..hah)

Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• Hi there, my name is Samantha, but please call me Sam/Sami. Ive been in the same boat you are gaining and losing, gaining and losing i hated that but now im eating much less carbs and i still gain but at the same time i lose so it beeping sucks. I dont know what to do not eat at all i dont know. :smile:
  • Well not eating at all would definitely not be good, but I know how you feel! I started this all on Jan 23rd, and I've lost 9 lbs since then.... but now it keeps bouncing around, and it's super annoying. It makes me wonder if I'm not working out hard enough or what! Especially hearing my friends losing so much - the one lost 30 lbs last month! (SO JEALOUS)
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Hey, I'm Andy!
    your friend lost 30lbs in one month? that's a lot of weight in such a short period of time
  • bsarton
    bsarton Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! I'm Brittani... I have the same problem with losing and gaining, hopefully, we can motivate each other!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    hi you can add me if you want the more the merrier and im on every day and i log good or bad and my diary is open to :)
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    I understand the yo-yo syndrome. I've lost the *same* 10lbs at least 7 times. I likes me so much it just keeps coming back when I'm not looking. Any of y'all can add me so we can clip the yo-yo string together! :smile:
  • Nice to meet you all!! I've added all of you - I hope to be a motivator for each of you too!